Central Pijp Studio – Next to the vibrant local Albert Cuijp Market!
Fashionable studio apartment, for up to two people, superbly located in Amsterdam’s bustling Pijp district.
The lodging makes a fantastic choice for a romantic couple wishing to discover authentic Amsterdam life in all its vibrancy and charm. This desirable position combines with an attractive interior, complete with exposed stone walls, modern décor and tasteful furnishings. Relax after a busy day in the living space, which comes equipped with a comfy sofa and a flatscreen TV. A small dining table is on hand as well as several kitchen equipments such as a fridge and a kettle. A high speed Wi-Fi connection and an iron and board are also available for added convenience. The double bed ensures a good night’s sleep for you and your companion. The bathroom contains a washbasin and powerful shower, while the toilet is located separately for extra convenience. For a taste of local life in a rewarding setting, look no further than this quality holiday home.
Services and facilities:
- Free Wi-Fi
- Bed linen and towels provided
- Fair trade Max Havelaar towels
- Bed linen is anti-allergic
- No pets allowed, so suitable for guests with allergies
Renowned for its bubbling atmosphere, rich multicultural population and excellent restaurants, the Pijp quarter combines easy access to the historical core with a welcoming local neighbourhood. The area is brimming with gems that remain relatively untouched by the tourist crowds, which range from the sophisticated Sarphatipark to the lively Albert Cuypmarkt. Existing over a hundred years, this beloved daily market supplies everything you need to make your stay as satisfying as possible.
The apartment is surrounded by an array of excellent cafes, bars and restaurants, with recommended dining options including Zaza’s, which blends mouth-watering dishes with friendly service, and Pasta Pasta, the perfect spot for enjoying a tasty lunch at great value. Amsterdam’s famous Museum district is accessible on foot in a matter of minutes and the capital’s focal point of Dam Square is reachable through a thirty minute stroll or by tram in just fifteen minutes.
Terms & Conditions
Online payment is a pre-payment with a balance due upon arrival
- The paid pre-payment is non-refundable at any time, not even in case of force majeure.
- Bookings cancelled less than 21 days before the start of the stay will be charged with 100% of the balance due.
- By accepting our terms and conditions during the booking process you provide us with the right to charge your credit card with the balance due in case of a late cancellation or no show situation.
- Cancellations must be made by 12 midday CET (Central European Time) on the appropriate day.
The apartment provider reserves the right to cancel or alter the booking:
- If the guest(s) are not able to pay the online payment and/or remaining balance upon arrival.
- If the guest(s) are not able to show their passport, id card or driver’s license upon arrival.
- If the guest(s) are not able to provide a security deposit in form of a valid credit card.
- The apartment(s) or part of it is closed due to circumstances beyond its control.
- It prejudices the reputation or causes or might cause in the apartment providers opinion, damage to the apartments and its common areas.
- The apartment provider becomes insolvent or enters into liquidation or receivership.
The apartment provider will not be liable for any delay, loss, damage or expenses incurred if your booking needs to be altered or cancelled or the apartment provider is unable to perform the contractual obligations as a result of events beyond his reasonable control, which shall include but not be limited to events such as war, civil strife, terrorist activity, labor disputes, natural or man-made disaster, fire, flood, adverse weather conditions or change of local government laws. In any of these circumstances the apartment provider will refund any payments made in advance, but will have no further liability to the Client. If the apartment provider receives serious complaints or any disputes arise, he reserves the right to terminate your stay without notice and refunding payments.