Ideal for a family or a group of friends, the residence enjoys a relaxed position in an authentic neighbourhood brimming with cafes, stores, restaurants and cultural attractions. The apartment is spread across two levels and a spacious 130 square meters, and features several beautiful touches such as the wooden floors and stained glass windows. The living area receives plenty of natural light and is fitted out with a flatscreen TV, a sofa and armchairs, and tasteful décor and ornaments. The kitchen instantly delights with its arched entrance, large wooden table, charming light fixtures and modern amenities, which include an oven, dishwasher, microwave, grill, hob, fridge and freezer. Located upstairs, the two bedrooms are all equally inviting, each containing stylish wall prints and ambient lighting, with one double bed and two singles available in total. The lodging also benefits from two luxurious bathrooms, each housing a washbasin, toilet and shower. A washing machine, dryer, iron and Wi-Fi internet are provided for extra convenience. Granting an attractive retreat from the city’s bustling streets, the apartment guarantees an Amsterdam adventure to cherish.
Magnificent two bedroom apartment, housing up to four guests opposite the Oosterpark!
The accommodation is situated close to many cafés and restaurants, perfect for starting your day with a delicious breakfast or for enjoying a local beer on the sunny terrace. Occupying an animated avenue in the east of Amsterdam, the apartment allows you to explore an authentic suburb free from the tourist crowds.
A multitude of shops, bars, restaurants and transport links populate the area, with two of the quarter’s highlights just opposite your doorstep, the peaceful Oosterpark and the fascinating Tropenmuseum. The latter is surprisingly overlooked by visitors to the city, although it is in fact one of the capital’s best cultural establishments, showcasing an exhilarating journey through the non-Western world, particularly adored by younger members of the family. The natural surroundings of the museum make a picturesque spot for a picnic and host a variety of music festivals throughout the summer months. Access to Amsterdam’s vibrant core is simple, with the nearby tram stop enabling admission to Central Station in less than fifteen minutes.
Terms & Conditions
Online payment is a pre-payment with a balance due upon arrival
- The 20% pre-payment is non-refundable at any time, not even in case of force majeure.
- Bookings cancelled less than 21 days before the start of the stay will be charged with 100% of the balance due.
- By accepting our terms and conditions during the booking process you provide us with the right to charge your credit card with the balance due in case of a late cancellation or no show situation.
- Cancellations must be made by 12 midday CET (Central European Time) on the appropriate day.
The apartment provider reserves the right to cancel or alter the booking:
- If the guest(s) are not able to pay the online payment and/or remaining balance upon arrival.
- If the guest(s) are not able to show their passport, id card or driver’s license upon arrival.
- If the guest(s) are not able to provide a security deposit in form of a valid credit card.
- The apartment(s) or part of it is closed due to circumstances beyond its control.
- It prejudices the reputation or causes or might cause in the apartment providers opinion, damage to the apartments and its common areas.
- The apartment provider becomes insolvent or enters into liquidation or receivership.
The apartment provider will not be liable for any delay, loss, damage or expenses incurred if your booking needs to be altered or cancelled or the apartment provider is unable to perform the contractual obligations as a result of events beyond his reasonable control, which shall include but not be limited to events such as war, civil strife, terrorist activity, labor disputes, natural or man-made disaster, fire, flood, adverse weather conditions or change of local government laws. In any of these circumstances the apartment provider will refund any payments made in advance, but will have no further liability to the Client. If the apartment provider receives serious complaints or any disputes arise, he reserves the right to terminate your stay without notice and refunding payments.