Cosy Jordaan Studio – At the infamous Prinsengracht Canal!
Charming and wonderful studio apartment in the vibrant Jordaan area, in the heart of Amsterdam.
This light, and surprisingly spacious, street level studio apartment in an old 17th century warehouse offers comfortable accommodation for two people in the heart of the trendy Jordaan district of Amsterdam. The living area has a wooden floor and is furnished with a large comfortable sofa, armchair and TV with cable and DVD player.
The semi-open kitchen is adequately equipped, including a microwave, hob, and fridge freezer.The carpeted sleeping area, at the back of the apartment, features a double bed, bedside tables and lamps. The adjoining bathroom has a bath / shower combination, a washbasin and a toilet. Amenities provided include Wifi and a secure bike lock-up. With delightful views out onto the popular Prinsengracht (canal), you will really get a feel of Amsterdam living.
Throw open the beautiful French doors and simply watch life pass you by on the street outside. This 55m2 studio apartment offers a great base from which to explore bustling Amsterdam whether on foot or by bike.
The Prinsengracht is one of Amsterdam’s four main canals. In the heart of the trendy Jordaan district, with its eclectic collection of boutiques, cafés and restaurants, the apartment is a perfect base from which to explore the city (and its nightlife).
The Palace on Dam Square, the hectic Kalverstraat shopping street and the calm of the Vondel park are all only a short walk away. Visit the tempting Lindengracht food market on a Saturday morning, or walk round the corner to the farmers’ market on the Noordermarkt. Also on your doorstep are the “Negen straatjes” (9 streets), home to many of Amsterdam’s exciting smaller boutiques. Just a ten minute walk away is the Museumplein, home to the Van Gogh Museum, the newly reopened Stedelijk Museum of Modern Art and the Rijksmuseum with its collection of world renowned masterworks. Something for every taste!
For those of you who want to venture a little further afield, hop on one of the many trams to take you across Amsterdam. The main train station, Central Station is also just a stone’s throw away.
The World Heritage protected Central Canal Belt is just a short distance from the apartment and here you can see amazing canal houses perfectly preserved from the Dutch Golden Age. If you want to see how wealthy merchants lived during the 17th century make sure you visit the Museum Van Loon. On top of that the apartment is in a great location with cafes, bars, restaurants, a supermarket and other stores all close by. If you wish to travel to other parts of the city, tram stops can be found within close proximity of the apartment making it one of the best hubs to explore the city!
Terms & Conditions
Online payment is a pre-payment with a balance due upon arrival
- The paid pre-payment is non-refundable at any time, not even in case of force majeure.
- Bookings cancelled less than 21 days before the start of the stay will be charged with 100% of the balance due.
- By accepting our terms and conditions during the booking process you provide us with the right to charge your credit card with the balance due in case of a late cancellation or no show situation.
- Cancellations must be made by 12 midday CET (Central European Time) on the appropriate day.
The apartment provider reserves the right to cancel or alter the booking:
- If the guest(s) are not able to pay the online payment and/or remaining balance upon arrival.
- If the guest(s) are not able to show their passport, id card or driver’s license upon arrival.
- If the guest(s) are not able to provide a security deposit in form of a valid credit card.
- The apartment(s) or part of it is closed due to circumstances beyond its control.
- It prejudices the reputation or causes or might cause in the apartment providers opinion, damage to the apartments and its common areas.
- The apartment provider becomes insolvent or enters into liquidation or receivership.
The apartment provider will not be liable for any delay, loss, damage or expenses incurred if your booking needs to be altered or cancelled or the apartment provider is unable to perform the contractual obligations as a result of events beyond his reasonable control, which shall include but not be limited to events such as war, civil strife, terrorist activity, labor disputes, natural or man-made disaster, fire, flood, adverse weather conditions or change of local government laws. In any of these circumstances the apartment provider will refund any payments made in advance, but will have no further liability to the Client. If the apartment provider receives serious complaints or any disputes arise, he reserves the right to terminate your stay without notice and refunding payments.