White Room Apartment – Next to all the great cuisine of Nieuwmarkt!
Stylish studio apartment, for up to four people, located in the Nieuwmarkt area, in the historical centre of Amsterdam.
This stylish and modern apartment is located in the centre of Amsterdam and is perfect for a family or a small group of friends traveling together. The living area contains a comfortable double sofa-bed, a flat screen television with a DVD player, a coffee table and a soft rug. For your convenience there is a highspeed Internet connection and a computer that you can borrow. The kitchen is equipped with a microwave, a fridge, a freezer, and a dish washer. You will also find a washing machine and a dryer in the kitchen. The kitchen unit is extended and comes with two chairs to create a breakfast table. The bedroom is separated from the living area by a curtain and has a double bed. The bathroom comes with a washbasin, a hair dyer, a shower and a bath tub so you can take a warm long bath without being disturbed. There is a separate toilet. In short, this stylish, contemporary apartment offers convenient and comfortable accommodation in the heart of Amsterdam.
Services and facilities:
- Free Wi-Fi
- Bed linen and towels provided
- Fair trade Max Havelaar towels
- Bed linen is anti-allergic
- No pets allowed, so suitable for guests with allergies
The apartment is within easy walking distance of many other interesting spots of Amsterdam. The Dam square is the heart of Amsterdam. When the weather is nice then this square is filled with tourists, locals and street performers. The tall pillar on this square is a monument to commemorate the Second World War in the Netherlands. From this square you can see the Royal Palace and if you are lucky you may see our King.
Another nice square is the LeidseSquare which is popular with both tourists and locals, situated south of Amsterdam’s central Canal Belt. During the summer months expect to see street performers, especially at night, while from the middle of November until Christmas the square has an outdoor ice rink. The area is also home to a vast amount of theaters, live music venues, bars, cafes and restaurants including theatre Stadsschouwburg, comedy club Boom Chicago, Rock venue’s Paradiso & Melkweg, American Hotel and the night club.
So take a nice walk to the Vondelpark, the most popular park in Amsterdam. This park opened in 1865 and is named after a famous Dutch poet from the 17th century called Vondel. It is a great place for a quiet walk or going for a drink in one of the many cafés like the Round Blue Teahouse or café Vertigo. In the summer Vondelpark is full of people playing music, kicking a football, eating, drinking or just relaxing on a bench and looking at the other people strolling by.
Terms & Conditions
Online payment is a pre-payment with a balance due upon arrival
- The paid pre-payment is non-refundable at any time, not even in case of force majeure.
- Bookings cancelled less than 21 days before the start of the stay will be charged with 100% of the balance due.
- By accepting our terms and conditions during the booking process you provide us with the right to charge your credit card with the balance due in case of a late cancellation or no show situation.
- Cancellations must be made by 12 midday CET (Central European Time) on the appropriate day.
The apartment provider reserves the right to cancel or alter the booking:
- If the guest(s) are not able to pay the online payment and/or remaining balance upon arrival.
- If the guest(s) are not able to show their passport, id card or driver’s license upon arrival.
- If the guest(s) are not able to provide a security deposit in form of a valid credit card.
- The apartment(s) or part of it is closed due to circumstances beyond its control.
- It prejudices the reputation or causes or might cause in the apartment providers opinion, damage to the apartments and its common areas.
- The apartment provider becomes insolvent or enters into liquidation or receivership.
The apartment provider will not be liable for any delay, loss, damage or expenses incurred if your booking needs to be altered or cancelled or the apartment provider is unable to perform the contractual obligations as a result of events beyond his reasonable control, which shall include but not be limited to events such as war, civil strife, terrorist activity, labor disputes, natural or man-made disaster, fire, flood, adverse weather conditions or change of local government laws. In any of these circumstances the apartment provider will refund any payments made in advance, but will have no further liability to the Client. If the apartment provider receives serious complaints or any disputes arise, he reserves the right to terminate your stay without notice and refunding payments.